- Players can punch the signs to execute the commands
- Works with RocketMod commands (OpenMod support soon)
- Permissions to execute specific sign commands
- Configurable cooldowns for each sign command
- Option to make cooldowns global, meaning that you have to wait out the cooldown before using any sign commands
- Cooldowns do not go away on server restart
- Uses MySQL database
Look at a barricade while using the commands. Permissions are the same as the command name.
/addsign <command> <permission> <cooldown>
<Database> <DatabaseAddress>127.0.0.1</DatabaseAddress> <DatabaseUsername>root</DatabaseUsername> <DatabasePassword>password</DatabasePassword> <DatabaseName>unturned</DatabaseName> <DatabasePort>3306</DatabasePort> </Database> <MessageColor>White</MessageColor> <AdminsBypassCooldowns>true</AdminsBypassCooldowns> <EnableGlobalCooldown>false</EnableGlobalCooldown> <DebugMode>false</DebugMode>
Overpriced, Terrible Support, Not Optimized.
0 out of 1 people found this helpful
I'm sorry that you feel this plugin is not worth the price. You have not contacted me for support, and this plugin is optimized.
Akulation | Feb 28, 2023