- Even more optimized than the old version (in benchmarks, as little as 0.028ms on GT)
- ID, IP, and HWID banning
- Full discord logging, with support for multiple channels and settings
- The features of GlobalBan and Moderation 1
- Auto detection for player Country, Region, Closest City, ISP, and Currency
- Player Play Time Recording
- Geo-Restrictions (Whitelist and Blacklist modes)
- Proxy/VPN Detection (still being improved)
- Cross-Server syncing
- Records all preveous bans, even when they are expired or canceled
- Custom duration formatting (e.g., /ban Bob "KOS" 12h)
/Checkownercommand also displays Barricade/Structure/Vehicle ID, and also who claimed a bed, not just who palced it
/Checkowner Copyallowing you to copy & paste the player's ID, rather than having to type it out manually
/Checkowner Copyalso allows you to directly open a player's steam profile
/PlayerInfoshows the player's Country, Region, ISP, Time Played and Time since first Join
- Reasons can be attached to the removal of warns and bans, which can be logged to discord with the unban/unwarn
- Migrations system to migrate from other plugins
- Full automatic Migrator to migrate from Moderation1, database and config, including auto detection of previous moderation branch
- Rich Text translations support
- Configurable different messages for temp bans and perm bans, including optional extra message, (e.g., 'appeal on our website @ website...')
- When a player is blocked from joining the server from a temp ban, it displays time left, (e.g., [14 Hours, 26 Minutes left]
/ban [reason] [duration]– Bans specified player for duration with reason.
/unban [player/steamid]– Unbans a player, with optional reason
/bans [player/steamID]– Displays a list of bans, active and expired
/kick [reason]– Kicks specified player for reason.
/warn [reason]– Warns specified player for reason.
/warns [Player]– Shows a player's previous warns
/checkowner– Check's the owner of barricade/structure/locked vehicle, including object ID, and who claimed a bed
/checkowner Copy– Same as normal checkowner, however allows you to quickly copy the player's ID, or to open their steam profile
/playerinfo <player/steamID>– Displays player name, country, ISP, region, Play Time, and time since first join
/ModerationMigrate [Run/List]– Shows available migration tools, or run one.
/ModerationDebug Run– Checks for common problems with Moderation
/ModerationDebug Repair– Runs automatic fixes for common issues such as command mappings
/ModerationDebug [Enable/Disable]– Enables or Disables debug logging while the server is running
Configurable Logging Events
- Player Banned
- Player Unbanned
- Player Auto Unbanned
- Player Warned
- Player Kicked
- Player Join Blocked (Geo-Restrictions)
- Player Join Blocked (VPN/Proxy detected)
- Player Join Blocked (join while banned) - Optional Fields: IP, HWID, ISP, Country, Region, Expires In, Time Banned, Server, Ban ID, Moderator, and Profile Link
- Automatically log errors, including when the plugin fails to start (e.g., database connection failiure)
Openmod version nearing completion
- Spy Discord Logging
- Custom central ban servers
- View player bans/warns in browser
- Steam account age restrictions
Screenshots and Videos
Checkowner Video: Youtube Video
For support or more info, join my Discord Server or contact me on the Imperial Plugins discord server
If commands are not running as expected, use
/ModerationDebug Run to automatically check your command mappings, and
/ModerationDebug Repair to automatically fix command mappings.
You can also run
/ModerationDebug Enable to enable debug logging while your server is running.
Moderation2 provides a developer API, allowing plugin devs to leverage Moderation2's custom player handler. Using this, developers can easily create long-running modular player join restrictions without worrying about creating lag. You can download the Moderation2 API and documentation here, you can also see an example project Here
While the example project was created as an example of using the Moderation2 API, some people still might find it useful, so you might want to have a quick look even if you are not a developer.
For all servers, big or small, this is a must-have! Awesome plugin which works super well!
Works good for networks and allows us to keep banned across the network
Amazing plugin. A must have for every server. Really nice features and amazing support from ShimmyMySherbet. Keep up the good work :)
Will make really good use out of this, thanks heaps!
This is a great plugin for Moderation, probably one of the best public plugins that I'm aware of. But it could definitely do with some improvements, such as:
- Punishments for players reaching a warn count
- Warns expire after a configurable amount of time
- Ability to disable showing player region in config for /playerinfo
Thanks for the feedback. I always welcome suggestions, and I'll likely add these features to the next update.
I have had a good experience with this plugin
It's extremely useful to have these types of logs on your server it's one of the best plugins for moderation.
This plugin works great and is easy to config.
Works very well but could have a mute function as well.
UnUsefull plugin,bad and vary bad