The Vault Plugin allows you to create enderchest-like cloud storages in Unturned.
- Players can save their items to a virtual storage, which just opens like a locker or crate
- The items are saved, even when the player dies or the server restarts
- Multiple vaults per player are supported
- Different vault types configurable. E.g. 8x8 for VIP, 5x2 for default player etc
- Can limit usage of /vault to certain regions (requires Rocket-Regions)
- Supports importing from other vault-like plugins
- Vaults can be shared across multiple servers
- Requires MySQL
- /vault: Open the biggest vault you have access to
- /vault <name>: Open a specific vault you have access to
- /vaults: Shows vaults the player can access
- /trash or /garbage: Open pseudo vault which you can use as "trashbin"
- /vaultmigrate <itemvault table> <default vault name>: Migrate all itemvault-vaults to vault with given name (only accessible from console)
- "vault" to use /vault
- "vaults" to use /vaults
- "trash" to use /trash or /garbage
- Permissions for vault types are set in the config
The plugin provides all of the features they say on the plugin frontpage, but there are a few major bugs. First, the player vaults get wiped randomly and players lose all of their stuff, which sucks. Second, the plugin randomly crashes on Linux for no reason.Good plugin, just a few major bugs that need to be fixed.
The plugin works on Linux without issues, you have to install Rocket-Regions to libraries.
This plugin does everything that it needs to do but it has some bugs that really need to have been fixed sooner... it has been months and only now is it " But this is somewhat understandable since the dev owns this site and now has openmod to deal with.. But this still doesn't excuse the time it took.. no idea who he could of had done it or if he could of done it himself.. all i know is that it should of been fixed sooner!
easy setup and great to use
Love this plugin
Works as expected, very nice!
Setup was really easy, and using the vault ingame is even easier. The support is very quick if you run into issues. However, its got some issues. You still need to have rocket-regions installed, but supposedly you can install it in the libraries folder to avoid having it run ingame. Alternatively, you can do what I did and disabled it's commands in the commands.config.xml. The other issue is vault wipes. This is a known bug that I really wish was listed on the product page. The author told me to enable AsyncMysql to reduce the changes of vaults getting wiped.
It does what it is supposed to do, I had problems with installing it at first but the support is great and my issues were solved <3
I had an issue or two but i got a response in a few hours! this plugin now works perfectly and i have no regrets of buying this plugin! Normally i would say don't buy plugins but this plugin is well worth it!
Overall, great plugin. Works for basically any type of server, very nice features. But 1 thing to keep in mind is that you need to download RocketRegions for it to work. If you don't it will crash your server everytime you do /vault. Also keep in mind you can disable rocketregions part in the config so you won't have to worry using it in specific spots.