This plugin uses a default workshop mod. This can be found here.
- 2 stage status, Rogue & Manhunt.
- Survive the status to receive rewards.
- Kill someone with the status to receive rewards.
- Die with the status, and get penalized.
A player can chose to go rogue, either by a command or hurting people (configurable), and when they are rogue, they are under a soft bounty.
This bounty will increase the more players the rogue player kills. This is known as a
tier up. By default there are 7 rogue tiers and 7 manhunt tiers, including tier 0.
For a rogue player to go manhunt, they must be on the last rogue tier and kill one more player. This will move them into manhunt, and will make them a highly valuable target.
Killing a rogue or a manhunt player will take them out of their status, and give the person who killed the rogue/manhunt player a reward, as well as giving the rogue/manhunt player a penalty for dying.
A rogue player can survive their status and go off rogue if they stay out of combat for
60/120/180/240/300/360/420 seconds (respective to each tier, configurable). Attacking whilst rogue will reset their timer back to full, so if they have 1 second left and they shoot someone, they'll have to wait
60/120/180/240/300/360/420 seconds again. Surviving the rogue status will award the Rogue player with rewards.
A manhunt player can't survive their status like a rogue player. Instead, they have to travel far to a location node and stay within a range (configurable) to the location node for a certain amount of time (configurable). Clearing a manhunt status will award the manhunt player with rewards.
Current Future Plans
- Allow players within a team/group to all go rogue at the same time if one person goes rogue
- Make the rewards built in as specific rewards (instead of commands) but expandable by other plugins
- Allow for other kinds of stages/states other than rogue and manhunt.
- Punishments for a player disconnecting.
- Request nelson to add support to modify respawn & exit timers whilst the player is in the server.
- Status persistence (keeping them rogue/manhunt if they try to disconnect to go off the status, or if the server shuts down whilst they are rogue/manhunt)
Current Effect IDs within the default mod
- 30000 - Entering Rogue Status. Also used for Rogue Tier 0.
- 30001 - Tiering up to Rogue Tier 1.
- 30002 - Tiering up to Rogue Tier 2.
- 30003 - Tiering up to Rogue Tier 3.
- 30004 - Tiering up to Rogue Tier 4.
- 30005 - Tiering up to Rogue Tier 5.
- 30006 - Static effect for just the Rogue icon and text to be rendered on screen. Used for Rogue Tiers above 5.
- 30007 - Exiting Rogue Status at Rogue Tier 0.
- 30008 - Exiting Rogue Status at Rogue Tier 1.
- 30009 - Exiting Rogue Status at Rogue Tier 2.
- 30010 - Exiting Rogue Status at Rogue Tier 3.
- 30011 - Exiting Rogue Status at Rogue Tier 4.
- 30012 - Exiting Rogue Status at Rogue Tier 5.
- 30013 - Entering Manhunt Status. Also used for Manhunt Tier 0.
- 30014 - Tiering up to Manhunt Tier 1.
- 30015 - Tiering up to Manhunt Tier 2.
- 30016 - Tiering up to Manhunt Tier 3.
- 30017 - Tiering up to Manhunt Tier 4.
- 30018 - Tiering up to Manhunt Tier 5.
- 30019 - Static effect for just the Manhunt icon and text to be rendered on screen. Used for Manhunt Tiers above 5.
- 30020 - Exiting Manhunt Status at Manhunt Tier 0.
- 30021 - Exiting Manhunt Status at Manhunt Tier 1.
- 30022 - Exiting Manhunt Status at Manhunt Tier 2.
- 30023 - Exiting Manhunt Status at Manhunt Tier 3.
- 30024 - Exiting Manhunt Status at Manhunt Tier 4.
- 30025 - Exiting Manhunt Status at Manhunt Tier 5.
This plugin is still in it's early stages! Please submit as many bug reports as possible to the support email, and if you want to see another feature that would work well with this plugin, feel free to also suggest it on the support email.
Default Configuration: file
Default Translations: file
If you need to contact me, please send an email @ [email protected]