A referral code is a unique code assigned to your account. You can use this code to refer your friends to any server that promotes said code and get rewarded with in-game money! When you refer a friend to to the server, they get an amount of (Game Currency) when they use said code. Then, you will also receive a certain amount of (Game Currency).
You can give this code to your friends to be entered via chat (command):
(To synchronize information between servers: use mysql and use tables with the same name.)
There's a series of settings the moderator can change, which are the options to:
- Option to choose reward commands (executed at console level)
- Customize the cost for the player to create a code
- Option to block unwanted words (such as swears or repulsive words)
- Option to choose a player's maximum play time before they can no longer use a reference code. (0 = unlimited time, Custom PlayerInfoLib is required link below.) *
- Option to save rewards when the creator of the code is offline. Rewards are given as soon as the player enters the server. (useful for items for example)
Permission to use all commands → ( Referral.* ) (FULL PERMISSION)
/ccode <code> ( Referral.ccode ) create code
/ccode <code> (Amount) ( Referral.specialcode ) create a code but with ability to choose the amount reward
/code <code> ( Referral.code ) use code
/lcode or/topcode ( Referral.topcode ) or ( Referral.lcode ) see top 3 used codes
/mycode ( Referral.mycode ) information about created code
/rcode ( Referral.rcode ) removes all used codes and times used
Ups: Localhost -> 127.0.0.1
- The plugin is now completely asynchronized.
- Improved data validation system.
- LiteDB support.
- Code Optimization.