Store: rube200 Plugins
Delete old settings for new version 220.127.116.11
A referral code is a unique number assigned to your account. You can use this code to refer your friends to any server that promotes said code and get rewarded with in-game money! When you refer a friend to to the server, they get an amount of (Game Currency) when they use said code. Then, you will also receive a certain amount of (Game Currency).
You can give this code to your friends to be entered via chat (command):
- Option to synchronize different servers (the created and used codes are saved for the various servers making them invalid after being used once by the same person)
- Option to choose the amount that the player and the refered gain
- Customize the cost for the player to create a code
- Option to block unwanted words (such as swears or repulsive words)
- Configure the amount of time until the code can't be used by the player (0 = unlimited time) *
- Ability to create codes with rewards chosen by code creator. (NEW)
* Note: With the plugin comes a costumized version of the PlayerInfoLib, because the author of the library didn't make a version compatible with this plugin.
Altered library: https://github.com/rube200/PlayerInfoLib
Permission base: to use any command this permission is required → ( Referral)
Permission to use all commands → ( Referral.* ) (FULL PERMISSION)
/ccode <code> ( Referral.ccode ) create code
/ccode <code> (Amount) ( Referral.specialcode ) create a code but with ability to choose the amount reward (NEW)
/code <code> ( Referral.code ) use code
/lcode or /topcode ( Referral.topcode ) or ( Referral.lcode ) see top 3 used codes
/mycode ( Referral.mycode ) information about created code
/rcode ( Referral.rcode ) removes all used codes and times used
Imperial loader and permissions correction
Changes in the command /ccode, read the description for more information.