The Vault Plugin allows you to create enderchest-like cloud storages in Unturned.
Important: this plugin requires MySQL.
- Players can save their items to a virtual storage, which just opens like a locker or crate
- The items are saved, even when the player dies or the server restarts
- Multiple vaults per player are supported
- Different vault types configurable. E.g. 8x8 for VIP, 5x2 for default player etc (see config!)
- Uses only one SQL connection to not cause lag on the server
- Everything saved in MySQL
- Dupe-proof since VaultPlugin2 update
- Can limit usage of /vault to certian regions (requires Rocket-Regions)
- Supports importing from other vault-like plugins
- /vault: Open the biggest vault you have access to
- /vault [name]: Open a specific vault you have access to
- /vaults: Shows vaults the player can access
- /trash or /garbage: Open pseudo vault which you can use as "trashbin"
- /vaultmigrate <itemvault table> <default vault name>: Migrate all itemvault-vaults to vault with given name (only accessible from console)
Price: USD 25.00
Developer Support: [email protected]
Current version: 22.214.171.124 (14.02.2018)
Login to buy
- "vault" to use /vault
- "vaults" to use /vaults
- "trash" to use /trash or /garbage
- Permissions for vault types are set in the config
All future updates (bug fixes, new features etc) are included in the price.
If the product breaks in the future, it will be updated as soon as possible.