Current version: 1.2 (16.04.2019)
Supported payment methods: PayPal
All future updates (bug fixes, new features, etc.) are included in the price.
SignWatcher is a plugin that allows you to see who has changed text on a sign, note or book, the plugin can either log this information to the Console, or send a Webhook to a selected Discord Channel.
- See exactly who has changed a sign, where it is, what it used to say and what it says now and more.
- Each sign is given a 3-digit ID, allowing staff to teleport directly to it.
- Ability to blacklist certain item IDs.
- + More!
- /signteleport or /stp [ID] - Teleports you to the selected sign.
- "signwatcher.signteleport" - /signteleport
- "signwatcher.ignoreedits" - If the sign-editor has this Permission, nothing is logged.
- Contact Mr.Kwabs#9751 on Discord.
- or Email [email protected]
Updated to use new OnModifySign event.