Important: MySQL is required !!!
Before Update, do /rocket unload ORProtection
The main function of this plugin is to protect the buildables of clans or players while they are offline, thus preventing unfair raids.
After 'a player'/'the last player of clan' disconnects the buildables in a certain radius around the position of logged out, gains a protection that works by modifying the amount of damage taken by the structure. After the player/clan disconnects there's a small delay before the buildables gain the protection, that then proceeds to make them harder to destroy while players are offline.
This decrease of damage to the buildables tries to discourage other players from trying to destroy such buildables while players/clans can't defend them, thus also encouraging PvP and interactions between players.
The delay which comes after the disconnect of the last member ensures that the functions of the plugin cannot be exploited.
There's a series of settings the moderator can change, which are the options to:
- Choose which IDs (buildables) the plugin ignore's
- Change the amount of damage dealt (float) to the IDs receive while protected
- Change the radius (float) of the protected area
- Choose (not) to use the radius (instead of a certain radius the whole map becomes protected)
- Choose if all (or some of) the IDs are indestructable or not
MYSQL is used to store information about the protection, therefore be careful not to make any manual changes or the plugin may not work.
Please send feedback :)
- Fixed issue with msg
- Fixed issue with core lib
- Fixed issue that damage messages were not sent.
- Fixed issue updating position when player disconnects not being updated in local data.
- Fixed issue where groups were not protected
- Support for players without groups
- Fixed bugs related to LiteDB
- Code improvements.
- Less resource usage.
- Use of asynchronous functions (prevent server freeze).
- LiteDB support.
- Auto delete old groups
- More info about protection(Config)
- Tire protection
- And more...