Current version: 2.2.1 (30.06.2018)
Supported payment methods: PayPal
All future updates (bug fixes, new features, etc.) are included in the price.
The Vault Plugin allows you to create enderchest-like cloud storages in Unturned.
- Players can save their items to a virtual storage, which just opens like a locker or crate
- The items are saved, even when the player dies or the server restarts
- Multiple vaults per player are supported
- Different vault types configurable. E.g. 8x8 for VIP, 5x2 for default player etc
- Can limit usage of /vault to certain regions (requires Rocket-Regions)
- Supports importing from other vault-like plugins
- Vaults can be shared across multiple servers
- Requires MySQL
- /vault: Open the biggest vault you have access to
- /vault [name]: Open a specific vault you have access to
- /vaults: Shows vaults the player can access
- /trash or /garbage: Open pseudo vault which you can use as "trashbin"
- /vaultmigrate <itemvault table> <default vault name>: Migrate all itemvault-vaults to vault with given name (only accessible from console)
- "vault" to use /vault
- "vaults" to use /vaults
- "trash" to use /trash or /garbage
- Permissions for vault types are set in the config
Updated to latest Unturned and use ImperialPluginsLoader