I love it very useful holding items for later if needed!
The Vault Plugin allows you to create enderchest-like cloud storages in Unturned.
- Players can save their items to a virtual storage, which just opens like a locker or crate
- The items are saved, even when the player dies or the server restarts
- Multiple vaults per player are supported
- Different vault types configurable. E.g. 8x8 for VIP, 5x2 for default player etc
- Can limit usage of /vault to certain regions (requires Rocket-Regions)
- Supports importing from other vault-like plugins
- Vaults can be shared across multiple servers
- Requires MySQL
- /vault: Open the biggest vault you have access to
- /vault [name]: Open a specific vault you have access to
- /vaults: Shows vaults the player can access
- /trash or /garbage: Open pseudo vault which you can use as "trashbin"
- /vaultmigrate <itemvault table> <default vault name>: Migrate all itemvault-vaults to vault with given name (only accessible from console)
- "vault" to use /vault
- "vaults" to use /vaults
- "trash" to use /trash or /garbage
- Permissions for vault types are set in the config
- Potential fix for crashes when Rocket-Regions is not installed
Features and easiness 5/5 Support 1/5 - Disappearing vaults (maybe it's a feature?). Set AsyncMysql to "true" not help and please fix async console error log
This is used on a lot of servers, the only thing that kinda sucks about it rn is that vaults sometimes wipe but other than that its a very nice comfortable plugin
This is the most advanced and great Vault plugin that i knew, it has many useful features, you can set many vault as you want and give it permission to the (vip) players, the most important thing that this plugin gives no lag when many player are accessing the vault
Please fix async console error log
Vault Plugin is great and is really an essential for servers, especially PvP servers and stuff. However, vaults do sometimes wipe, Trojaner is however, currently working on a fix in some time to resolve such issue, the price of this is good!
It's a good plugin, but it doesn't have support for Advanced Region
The vault plugin is extremely easy to configure and setup, while also providing users with an awesome storage feature. I have used it on all of my servers and it has worked like a charm!