The main function of this plugin is to protect the buildables of clans or players while they are offline, thus preventing unfair raids.
After 'a player' (or the last player of clan') disconnects the buildables in a certain radius around the position of logged out, gains a protection that works by modifying the amount of damage taken by the structure. After the player/clan disconnects there's a small delay before the buildables gain the protection, that then proceeds to make them harder to destroy while players are offline.
This decrease of damage to the buildables tries to discourage other players from trying to destroy such buildables while players/clans can't defend them, thus also encouraging PvP and interactions between players.
The delay which comes after the disconnect of the last member ensures that the functions of the plugin cannot be exploited.
There's a series of settings the moderator can change, which are the options to:
- Choose which IDs (buildables) the plugin ignore's
- Change the amount of damage dealt (float) to the IDs receive while protected
- Change the radius (float) of the protected area
- Choose (not) to use the radius (instead of a certain radius the whole map becomes protected)
- Choose if all (or some of) the IDs are indestructable or not
- Fix delay between messages.