The plugin's main function is the creation and usage of reward codes. When a player uses a code, he receives the defined reward, these rewards can be configured (See config example below). This plugin was based on an old plugin which existed in rocketmod that was erased.
- /Claim (or) /Code (or) /RCCode (or) /Redeem -> Uses a code.
- /GCode (or) /GenCode (or) /GenerateCode -> Generates a code to be used.
- /MGen (or) /MassGen (or) /MassiveGenerate -> Generates several codes at once.
<The parameters inside <> are compulsory>
(The parameters inside the parenthesis () are optional and if left blank or the value is 0, the value is set to infinite)
/GCode <Type> <SomeData> (MaxUses) (CodeDuration) (Code)
/MGen <Amount> <Type> <SomeData> (MaxUses) (CodeDuration)
- /GCode experience 500 1 3600 exp
- /Claim exp
- The 1st line generates a code that is Experience type, with the data of 500 experience (because the type is Experience type), that only 1 player can use, with 3600 seconds to use the code and the code is named exp.
- The 2nd line claims the reward of the code with the name of exp.
- Fixes x3
Great plugin overall. The command takes in a lot of inputs so its hard to remember exactly what order to type things in.