- Choice of permission system (MySql, Xml, External).
- Sync of permissions between servers with MySql.
- Low to None lag/performance impact from cache refreshes.
- Higher access to modification of groups from within the game!
- Developer API for even more additions or changes, or just general better implementation.
- High customizability of how the permissions provider works.
- Supports temporary memberships for trial ranks and permissions.
- Easy editing of permissions from XML and later upload to SQL.
Improved /p command:
/p create <group>
/p details <group>
/p delete <group>
/p check [player]
/p id <id> <group>
/p displayname <displayname> <group>
/p color <color> <group>
/p prefix <prefix> <group>
/p suffix <suffix> <group>
/p priority <priority> <group>
/p parentgroup <parentgroup> <group>
/p list <permissions | members> <group>
/p remove <player> <group>
/p removep <permission> <group>
/p add <player> <group> [temporary_time]
/p addp <permission> [cooldown] <group>
Variables that use
 mean that they are optional
Variables that use
<> mean that they are required
[temporary_time] is in seconds
This permissions list is relative the the argument being used as seen above.
Default Configuration: file
Default Translations: file
Quickie Developer Documentation: pastebin
Developer Reference Library: file
If you need to contact me, please send an email @ [email protected]
Fixed an issue with recursive parent groups, as no parent groups would be retrieved.
Added full support for eventing. Documentation will be available soon. In the meantime you can find all events in the
Such an easy plugin to make I can make it in 2min.
Naa but in all seriousness, I've seen the code for this thing and the amount of optimization that has been added. At $15 it's pretty much a steal for what it does. if you own multiple servers and want synced ranks or just want a nice set of /p commands then this is the best plugin for it.
Its a must have for pretty much any server, has very good features such as subscription ranks and stuff. And if you have multiple servers you can have ranks in the cloud.