- Players can join and leave jobs automatically, admins don't need to do anything! No need for leaders!
- Have salaries for each job (needs Uconomy)
- Jobs can have limits (max amount of players for a job)
- Jobs are linked to rocket groups (works with builtin permissions, LPX etc), this allows you for example to have kits for jobs
- Jobs can have permissions which a player needs to join them (configurable in the config)
- Configurable cooldown until a player can leave job again
- Simple setup, no database required
- Best for Roleplay servers
- Works great with ChatMaster to show job titles in chat!
- /job <name>: Join job
- /jobleave: Leave job
- /jobs: List jobs (only shows jobs you can join)
- /jobsadmin clear <job>: Clears all players from given job
- /job add <player> <job>: Add player to a job
- /job remove <player> <job>: Remove player from a job
- Command permissions are the same as the commands. For example: for /jobs you would have to give the "jobs" permission
- Permissions for jobs are set in the config (e.g. permission to join "police")
- jobs.manage.<name>: Allows to add / remove players from the job with the given name (/job <add/remov> <player> <job>)
- jobs.manage.all: Allows to manage all jobs
Note: this plugin does not work with WebPermissions since they can not be updated from plugins.
If you are going to create a roleplay server, I recommend that the first plugin you buy is this, It is the best thing there is to start.
Can i still make it where some jobs are private, and have to be asked to join?
This hasnt been updated or something is broken. Email was sent, players are getting removed from jobs shortly after joining the job.
We received your email but were unable to respond to it since your email provider is rejecting the email.
I believe this issue is related to your server setup. If you are using alternate ways of permission management such as WebPermissions or permission plugins, they might cause that.
This is the first time I received such a bug report and other people have reported that the plugin works fine.
If you have a RolePlay server and a little money, then you need to buy it!
Great plugin for RP Servers or any other type!
A simple and effective plugin that allows players to join specific jobs with ease.
Commands are simple and configurations can all be done within seconds. Support is amazing and highly recommended for RP servers.
So what are you waiting for? Purchase Now!