- Players can buy & sell regions (even if offline)
- Best for roleplay servers
- Addon for Rocket-Regions (free)
- Works with Uconomy and AviEconomy (with UconomyToAviEconomy)
- Support for flags based on permissions (owners can only access the flags you want)
- /buyregion [name]: Buys the region you are currently in or you wrote in the command
- /sellregion <price or 0 to not sell anymore> [Name]: Sets the current region you are in or you wrote in the command for sale
- There are a lot of flags the plugin adds but the only flag you should use is the one below (the other plugin flags are handled by the plugin itself)!
- /rflag <region> buyable <true / false>: only regions which have this set to true can be bought or sold
- For a list of all other flags, please see Rocket-Regions page!
- "buyregion" to buy regions
- "sellregion" to sell regions
- (from Rocket-Regions) regions.flag.<FlagName>: Allows the owner to use that flag.
- Example for flag permissions: regions.flag.NoEnter
- Note the permissions are case sensitive! "regions.flag.noenter" is not the same as "regions.flag.NoEnter"! See RocketRegions page for how to write the flag names!
Add permissions for all players in the Permissions.config.xml (See "Permissions" above)
Create a new region with /rcreate <region name> circle <radius>. A 100 radius would be about as big as Charlottetown.
Make the region buyable: /rflag <region name> buyable true
(optional) Set other flags for region (see examples below)
Now set the price you want to sell it for: /sellregion <price>
How to make that only owner can place stuff:
/rflag <region name> NoPlace true -g nonmembers
How to make that only owner can equip items:
/rflag <region name> NoEquip true -g nonmembers
How to make that only owner can use weapons:
/rflag <region name> NoEquipWeapon true -g nonmembers
How to make that only owner can enter region:
/rflag <region name> NoEnter true -g nonmembers
No reviews found.