- UI with current auction info
- All barricades on vehicles are saved when auctioned away, as well as fuel, battery etc.
- When auctioning away items a storage box pops up for you to put in all the items you want to auction away.
- You can preview the current auction items by typing /previewauction or (/previewa) and a storage container pops up with all items being auctioned away. You can not take them out and it's 100% glitch safe.
- An auction is not cancelled by the owner or a bidder leaving.
- An auction queue exists.
- An auction interval timer exists (so there's a pause between auctions).
- You can customize an icon in the chat (e.g an icon pops up before all messages produced by the plugin)
- All attachments, magazine etc is saved on the item, as well as health.
- Announcments on the auction countdown configurable, e.g when 30 seconds left say this.
- /bid - Bids on the current auction
- /startauction - Starts an auction, if there's an auction running you're put in the queue.
- /auctionvehicle - Starts an auction of the vehicle you're currently sitting in. The player needs to be the driver of the vehicle.
- /cancelauction - Cancels the auction, but only if it's in queue. If not then the auction continues.
- /previewauction - Previews the auction via showing the player a storage container of the auctioning items. 100% glitch proof.
This plugin is alright but has many bugs and really doesn't live up to what a paid auction plugin... id say that a free auction plugin is better than this... but if you want a auction plugin that can auction off multiple items then this might be okay... but expect many bugs!
- you can bid at the last second and get the items instantly... This shouldn't happen and instead make the auction time go up by like 5 seconds each time a big happens at the last 5 seconds
This plugin with a few updates could be perfect but it hasn't gotten those updates and so I have to give it a bad review...