- Trade with other players using a vault-like interface.
- Configurable "Double Confirmation" to help prevent scamming.
- Multiple items support.
- Metadata support.
- Anti-Duping method (Locks inventory when viewing).
- Logout handling (returns items to both players).
- Uconomy support for adding in-game currency to trades.
- Block/Unblock sub-commands to prevent players from trading you.
- More coming soon!
- Click Here (Courtesy of Conor J)
- /trade <player> - Sends a trade request to a player (Cooldown configurable).
- /trade accept - Accept your most recent trade request.
- /trade deny - Deny your most recent trade request.
- /trade abort - Abort your most recent trade request and/or abort your current trade.
- /trade open - Opens the trading interface to add your items to the trade.
- /trade view - Opens a locked trading interface to show the other player's offer.
- /trade confirm - Confirms your trade (Must do twice if double confirmation is enabled).
- trade - access to the basic trade commands.
Trade no longer uses PlayerComponents.
It works perfect! But the it should be set default to unlimited TradeDistance, so players would trade all around the map without having to be near each other
Everything works fine. No options for command translation.