SignCommands - Make signs execute commands when someone punch them!
- Executes the commands when someone punch the sign , Radius is configurable!
- Executes the commands from both sides, Console and player! Add tag [Console] or [Player] before / after / on both sides of the text!
- Sign tags like color tags are supported! The plugin will get the text before / after the tags.
- Add the following tags or for adding the player name or player steam id!
- Player must have the permission sign.CommandName so the player / console will execute the command! ex: Permission sign.say works for sign text like : [player] say .
- If you want your players to be able to execute /i id command with the permission "sign.i.id" , No problem! CommandsToCheckPermissionsWithText configuration option added!
If the command is /i <id> the CommandName will be "i" and WhereToCheck will be 1 because the id is coming after the "i" command. Check the configuration file for examples!
- *Click me* [Sorry for the lags, 20 programs were open in the background]
Second plugin to use the ImperialPlugins.com PluginLoader! Now this plugin will always be uptodate, you will never have to download it manually again. READ THE README INSIDE THE ZIP FOR INSTRUCTIONS.