This plugin allows players to enable/disable pvp on an individual level.
This means that whilst globally pvp can be enabled, certain players can opt out of pvp meaning they will not be damaged from other players or able to harm other players at all.
Perfect for PVP / Roleplay servers where certain people just want to build or play without getting killed on site.
- Damage debugging from PvP player to PvE player - Console message (Option)
- Damage debugging from PvE player to PvP player - Console message (Option)
- You can configure 7 different kill types - Enable and Disable
- When player is PvE he can't equip guns - Enable and Disable
- PvE can damage PvP members - [Option!] (Enable and Disable)
- Cooldown while switching gamemode - You can configure different time for PvE and for PvP
- PVE members are hosted in the config , NO SQL!
- PVE and PVP cooldown members list is hosted in the config, NO SQL! (No need to be afraid of Shutdown)
- Not using shitty heal, canceling the damage before the player gets it.
Commands \ Permissions
- MUST: /gamemode (Permission: gamemode)
- /gamemode <PvE> (Permission: gamemode.pve)
- /gamemode <PvP> (Permission: gamemode.pvp)
Price: USD 12.00
Developer Support: [email protected]
Current version: 184.108.40.206 (07.09.2017)
Login to buy
All future updates (bug fixes, new features etc) are included in the price.
If the product breaks in the future, it will be updated as soon as possible.
Changelog for v220.127.116.11