- Each player has a virtual "license passport"
- Buy licenses for money, reputation and/or get it from license dealer
- Check your licenses and licenses of other player (if you got permission)
- Give/revoke licenses (e.g. give for special events or tests and revoke for rules violation etc)
- LiteDB or MySQL
- Check AviRockets installation tutorial here
If you don't want to use MySQL then make sure it's blank. Otherwise it should contain a full connection string. Here is an example of simple connection string:
||Table name prefix. Use different prefixes for servers that don't need economy sync and same (can be blank) for servers that do need economy sync.
list of licenses for server
||license id, used in commands, e.g. "gun"
||license name, something for humans not machines, e.g. "Shop License"
||price, can be 0
||minimum reputation needed to get license
||in case you only want to issue this license manually you can make a description of needed action here. For example for
- /licenses or /llist - check what licenses server has. Usage permission: avi.licenses
- /licensecheck or /lcheck - check which licenses you have. Usage permission: avi.licenses
- /licensecheck <player> or /lcheck <player> - check which licenses player has. Usage permission: avi.licenses.check.other
- /licensebuy <license_id> or /lbuy <license_id> - purchase a license. Usage permission: avi.licenses
- /licensegive <player> <license_id> or /lgive <player> <license_id> - give player a license. Usage permission: avi.licenses.manage
- /licenserevoke <player> <license_id> or /lrevoke <player> <license_id> - revoke a license from player. Usage permission: avi.licenses.manage
v4.3.0 and v126.96.36.199 had database structure changes. Please perform migration procedure to preserve old data. To migrate, execute these commands from console:
- "/avimigrate licenses 430 <old_db_name.db>" if migrating from < 4.3.0
- "/avimigrate licenses 463 <old_db_name.db>" if migrating from < 188.8.131.52
where is the value you had for DatabaseName in old config
Developer Support: [email protected]
Current version: 184.108.40.206 (10.03.2018)
- permissions revamp
- XP requirement
Redistribution in any form without written permission is strictly prohibited. In case of illegal redistribution the license will be cancelled and a copyright infringement may be issued.
If not stated otherwise, you are allowed to use the plugin on all servers you own.