Current version: 220.127.116.11 (27.03.2018)
Supported payment methods: PayPal
All future updates (bug fixes, new features, etc.) are included in the price.
This plugin allows players to enable/disable pvp on an individual level.
This means that whilst globally pvp can be enabled, certain players can opt out of pvp meaning they will not be damaged from other players or able to harm other players at all.
Perfect for PVP / Roleplay servers where certain people just want to build or play without getting killed on site.
- Damage debugging from PvP player to PvE player - Console message (Option)
- Damage debugging from PvE player to PvP player - Console message (Option)
- You can configure 7 different kill types - Enable and Disable
- When player is PvE he can't equip guns - Enable and Disable
- PvE can damage PvP members - [Option!] (Enable and Disable)
- Cooldown while switching gamemode - You can configure different time for PvE and for PvP
- PVE members are hosted in the config , NO SQL!
- PVE and PVP cooldown members list is hosted in the config, NO SQL! (No need to be afraid of Shutdown)
- Canceling the damage before the player gets the damage.
Commands \ Permissions
- MUST: /gamemode (Permission: gamemode)
- /gamemode <PvE> (Permission: gamemode.pve)
- /gamemode <PvP> (Permission: gamemode.pvp)
Fifth plugin to use the ImperialPlugins.com PluginLoader! Now this plugin will always be uptodate, you will never have to download it manually again. READ THE README INSIDE THE ZIP FOR INSTRUCTIONS.