- Trade with other players using a vault-like interface.
- Configurable "Double Confirmation" to help prevent scamming.
- Multiple items support.
- Metadata support.
- Anti-Duping method (Locks inventory when viewing).
- Logout handling (returns items to both players).
- Uconomy support for adding in-game currency to trades.
- Block/Unblock sub-commands to prevent players from trading you.
- More coming soon!
- Click Here (Courtesy of Conor J)
- /trade <player> - Sends a trade request to a player (Cooldown configurable).
- /trade accept - Accept your most recent trade request.
- /trade deny - Deny your most recent trade request.
- /trade abort - Abort your most recent trade request and/or abort your current trade.
- /trade open - Opens the trading interface to add your items to the trade.
- /trade view - Opens a locked trading interface to show the other player's offer.
- /trade confirm - Confirms your trade (Must do twice if double confirmation is enabled).
- trade - access to the basic trade commands.
Fixed a minor bug with aborting trades.
No reviews found.