Current version: 22.214.171.124 (27.01.2019)
Supported payment methods: PayPal
All future updates (bug fixes, new features, etc.) are included in the price.
MultipleHomes allows players to have multiple beds / homes claimed in Unturned!
- Multiple beds / homes are allowed for each player
- Players can claim their beds just like before, by pressing F on the keyboard
- No-SQL plugin, all information is stored on a local .db file
- Bed names are automatically assigned by the server when a bed is claimed
- Allows players to assign names to homes after they claim their bed, easier to use later
- The plugin knows when a bed is unclaimed or destroyed and removes it from the database automatically
- /home: Teleports the player to the first bed ever claimed by the player
- /home [name]: Teleports the player to a bed where the name of the bed matches the name argument in the command
- /homes: Shows all of the homes that were claimed by the player
- /renamebed [oldName] [newName]: This command is used to rename your bed / home
- Permission based restrictions for the amount of beds allowed per player