Important: this plugin requires MySQL and this workshop.
- Good for RP servers.
- Arrest and fine players for crimes they committed.
- Check players that are wanted in a wanted list.
- Every arrest and fines will be logged in the database, allowing you to check players for criminal records.
- Players need to pay their fines in the Police Departments. Watch out for unpaid fines.
- Only civilians can be fined, wanted or arrested. Police officers are immune to other officers' commands.
- A working taser! Shoot players to freeze them for a certain amount of time. If they are in a vehicle, they will be thrown out.
- Call the police if you have an emergency!
- /arrest <player> <time> <cell> <reason> - arrests a cuffed player, sending him to a desired cell, both players must be in a police department (arrest based on distance, it can be configured).
- /release <player> - releases a player from jail. This command is intended for higher ranked police officers.
- /history <player> - checks a a player's criminal record.
- /checkwanted <player> - checks if a player is wanted and why (lists the crimes he has committed).
- /listwanted <page> - lists all wanted players currently online.
- /fine <player> <value> <reason> - issues a fine a player must pay later at a police department.
- /listfine <page> - lists all fines you have on your name.
- /checkfine <ID> - checks fine's detailed information. You can get the ID of a fine with /listfine.
- /cancelfine <ID> - cancels a fine issued to a player. This command is intended for higher ranking police officers.
- /payfine <ID> - pays a fine.
- /call <emergency> <location> - as a citizen, sends a message to all online police officers.
- /radio <message> - sends a radio message to all online police officers.
- /policeinvite <player> - invites a civilian to join the police.
- /policekick <player> - kicks a police officer from the police.
- /policelist - lists all police officers and superiors.
- /inviteaccept - accepts a pending invite to join the police.
- /invitecancel - cancels an invite that a police superior sent to a player.
- /invitereject - rejects a pending invite to join the police.
- /createpd <radius> <x> <y> <z> - creates a police department at your location or at an informed position. The X, Y and Z parameters are optional, if they are not informed, your current position will be used.
- /deletepd <id> -deletes a police department at your location or one with the informed ID. The ID parameter is optional, if it is not informed, you need to be near a police department.
- /createjailcell <center-x> <center-y> <center-z> <exit-x> <exit-y> <exit-z> <police department id>- creates a jail cell that belongs to a police department. The Police Department ID parameter is optional, if it is not informed, you need to be near a police department.
- /deletejailcell*<id>*- deletes a jail cell. The ID parameter is optional, if it is not informed, you need to be close to the center position of a jail cell.
- osfurpolicesystem.admin - Allows to use admin commands to manage police departments and jail cells.
- osfurpolicesystem.policeofficer.* - Allows to use all basic police officer commands. Those are: /arrest, /history, /checkwanted, /listwanted, /fine and /radio.
- osfurpolicesystem.policesuperior.* - Allows to use all superior police commands. Those are: /release, /cancelfine, /policeinvite, /policekick, /policelist and /invitecancel.
- osfurpolicesystem.civilian.* - Allows to use civilian commands. Those are: /listfine, /checkfine, /inviteaccept, /invitereject and /call.
No reviews found.