Current version: 4.16.0 (18.07.2019)
Supported payment methods: PayPal
All future updates (bug fixes, new features, etc.) are included in the price.
- Uses MySQL
- Logging system that doesnt reset on server restart. Works between multiple servers too. (optional)
- Kit content will be told in chat once you claim a kit.
- Kits can have a cost (requires Uconomy).
- Kits can give money, experience, premade sets (to use for multiple kits), modified weapons/items (can be used for multiple kits; modified weapon ammo for example), items and vehicles.
- After usage, the cooldown for the kit/category will be told in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Only requires a single setup in a MySql database table to work on all servers. Realtime editing affects kits immediately ingame.
- One time kits (cooldown -1)
- Category based cooldowns (e.g. cooldown before you can use another VIP kit)
- Can migrate from Kits plugin
- Turn your inventory into a kit with a simple command
- Example kits, categories, sets and modified items
- /kits: See which kits you have access to
- /kit <name> [target]: Claim a kit for target
- /createkit <name> <cooldown> [cost] : Turn your inventory into a kit
- /deletekit <name> : Delete a kit
- /migratekits : Migrate kits from the Kits plugin
- /viewkit <name> : view the content of a kit you have permission to
Optimised kits query