I like the plugin Almost everything Works but 1 thing not and if i ask for help i only get answers that i cant do anything with and You need to wait 12+ hours for a answer
I have a free and better alternative available at https://discord.gg/Xj2jq8F
DiscordHook allows your servers to send direct messages to your Discord server. By inviting and setting up the the vice versa is also possible. Both plugin and bot have been made with Discord's rate limits in mind.
- Sending images and files such as spy screenshots, Rocket.log, etc.
- Sending messages announced by Server in chat, along with server icon and a link to your website.
- Sending player messages along with their Steam profile link and avatar.
- Letting Discord know when the server boots/shuts down.
- Join/Leave messages.
- Area chat messages will include nearby location and Group chat will have the Steam group name included.
- Logging used commands.
- Sending reports & warnings.
- Sending server info (player amount, list of players with clickable link, active time, ping, etc.).
- The colour of the message embeds can be configured.
- You can choose which messages include a timestamp.
- Server messages have a configureable ignore pattern to avoid sending e.g. auto announcements and leave room for e.g. death messages.
- Spy (spy.view perm to see screenshots ingame)
- Anyone that can write in the linked channel can talk with the server. (role colour will be used for the message colour ingame)
- Users that have the View Audit Log permission can send console commands.
No info about server shutdowns
Its very good to log pretty much anything and a lot of other plugins can also work with this plugin.