I bought this plugin for quite a long time ago and I do not regret it, works like a charm, I don’t know what I would have done without it, I really recommend it.
GaragePlugin allows your players to save vehicles to a Virtual Garage and retrieve it later!
- Players can save their Vehicle with name, Allows easy retrieve later!
- All vehicle metadata is saved! [Health, Battery, Gas , Tires , Turrets etc..]
- All barricades placed on Vehicle are saved, Even Items in lockers are saved!
- Multiple Vehicles with the same ID are supported (Per player).
- Limit or blacklist specific barricades on vehicles!
- Player garage is limited by Advanced Slots!
- Create space slots in plugin config, You can just give your players the slot permission or allow them to buy the slot!
- Uconomy and AviEconomy are supported! [For AviEconomy set "SwitchToAviEconomy" to true]
- Everything saved in MySQL [One table for vehicles and one for extra slots]
- Players can select by what to sort the next slot level [Cars, Trains, Planes, Helicopters, Boats]
- GarageAdd <VehicleName> - Adds the vehicle the player is looking at to the Garage database.
- GarageList - List all the vehicles in player's garage.
- GarageRetrieve <VehicleName> - Retrieves back the Vehicle from player's garage.
- GarageDelete <VehicleName> - Delete \ Wipe the vehicle from your garage.
- BuyNextLevel <ShortBy> [ShortBy Options: "Cars" | "Trains" | "Planes" | "Helicopters" | "Boats"] - Buys the next slot level and sorts the levels by <ShortBy>.
Short commands: GAdd, GList, GRetrieve, GDelete, BNextLevel.
- The plugin generates program called GarageReader (Config Folder), This program allows you to read vehicles from the SQL table!
- Permissions are the same as command names.
- WebPanel for Displaying Vehicles.
- Blacklist vehicles from being added to the garage. [Soon]
- Accepting ideas!
Added new features
The Garage plugin is a good feature to add to servers, it is nice. However, support is very weak from Roy, white listing sometimes takes some time and also some bugs such as storing your vehicle when it's locked and it may some times come out unlocked so people can steal your vehicle etc. This was not fixed to my knowledge.