- Save your files, folders, and MySql database.
- Configure what saves.
- Save your files and folders on a different time interval from MySql saving.
- MySql not required.
- The default location starts in the Rocket folder.
- All locations must end with the file extension, such as
For example if you want to save
WorkshopDownloadConfig.json, the location to save would be
And if you wanted to save a plugin configuration, you would put the location in as
Has only been tested on Windows, Linux may not work as expected.
Google Drive Saving
This can take a while to set up, and you must be able to authorize you Google Account to use it.
- Go create a project at developers.google.com, here
- Give your project a name.
- Go to the
Credentialstab and click the
Configure Consent Screenbutton.
- Use the
ExternalUser Type, then click
Libraryand enable the
Google Drive API
- Give your application a name, then click
Saveat the bottom.
- Enter your configuration file for the plugin, and put that application name at
- Go back to the
Credentialstab and click
Create Credentials, and click the
OAuth client IDoption.
- Application type should be
Desktop appand give it a name.
- You will be given a Client ID and Client Secret, keep these to yourself, then download the json file.
- Take this json file, and put it in the
PSAutoBackupfolder, and rename it to
- Create a folder in your Google Drive, and enter it, and in the URL grab the string after
- Using that string, enter the configuration file, and put that as the
- Save and you are finished!
- Create backup command
- Create video to show how to set up backing up to Google Drive