MultipleHomes allows players to have multiple beds / homes claimed in Unturned!
- Multiple beds / homes are allowed for each player
- Players can claim their beds just like before, by pressing F on the keyboard
- No-SQL plugin, all information is stored on a local .db file
- Bed names are automatically assigned by the server when a bed is claimed
- Allows players to assign names to homes after they claim their bed, easier to use later
- The plugin knows when a bed is unclaimed or destroyed and removes it from the database automatically
- **/home:**Teleports the player to the first bed ever claimed by the player
- **/home [name]:**Teleports the player to a bed where the name of the bed matches the name argument in the command
- /homes: Shows all of the homes that were claimed by the player
- /renamebed [oldName] [newName]: This command is used to rename your bed / home
- Permission based restrictions for the amount of beds allowed per player
i have been waiting a week or so for you to reply to the ticket and i emailed you
Overall, good plugin I like the features and stuff but the support for it is not too great. That's something they need to work on, for example, if I make a ticket or contact them on discord that I have problems downloading it they just leave me hanging. I like the plugin and I paid money for it, and simply I can't use it.
Hi Brian, according to IP's records the ticket you opened was on Monday (April 14th, 9:19AM) and closed it on Monday (April 14th, 4:49PM), We do no provide support around the clock and it does take us a reasonable amount of time to reply. Contact us if you need any help in the future, Roy