Member Manager Bot(0)
This does not require a plugin to be added to the server, this is only a Discord Bot and is hosted for you!
To access these MySQL Data, your MySQL login detail's will be required.
Member Manager Bot is a Discord Link to your in-game player information from Player Info Library and optionally Uconomy.
Discord Users are able to view their current, live information that is saved from Player Info Library and Uconomy.
Discord Users are also able to link their Steam and Discord Accounts to receive a Verified Role (Configurable to require minimum playtime to verify).
Once a User becomes Verified they are granted a Discord Role of your choosing and can have their in-game player information checked with their @mention as well.
- Get a users information with their Steam ID64 or @mention if they are a verified member which displays the following (configurable):
- Steam Name
- Character Name
- Steam ID64
- Total Playtime
- Last Login
- Balance (Optional with Uconomy)
- Discord Join Date
- Member Verification Date
- Steam URL
- Assigns Member role to verified users (!verify)
- Removing verification from users (!removemember or !rm)
- Invite the bot
- Type in desired channel "m!register"
- Follow the bot's setup instruction and questions to customize to your liking
- m!check (Steam ID64) - Displays information about that player
- m!check (@mention) - Displays information about that Verified Member
- m!verify (Steam ID64) - Links that user's Discord and Steam ID64 becoming a Verified Member
- m!removemember (Steam ID64 OR @mention) - Removes the user's Member (Useful when someone verifies with someone else's account)
- Requires Manage Role's Permission
- m!rm (Steam ID64 OR @mention) - Alias of !removemember
As this Bot interacts with Player Info Library and Uconomy externally, it will require your MySQL login details.
MySQL login details are secured and are only used by the bot itself. Only Modern_Mo#2947 (Developer of this Bot) has physical access to the details.
The Developer of this bot will not login directly into your database without your explicit permission beforehand.
Permission may be requested to fulfill technical support in the case that the Bot cannot connect to your MySQL Database.
In no way shape or form will the Developer or the Bot access any Databases or Tables that are not specifically required by the Bot to function.
(For more information, contact the Developer through the support information at the bottom of this page)
The Discord Bot will require the following permissions:
- Manage Messages
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Add Reactions
- Manage Roles
- The Bot must have higher permissions than your Member / Verified role
- Support available through my Discord Server or directly Modern_Mo#2947
- As well through E-Mail: [email protected]
- Integration with PlayerStats
- Remove "Steam Account" URL and make the Steam ID64 or Steam Name link to their URL
Changed Bot's prefix to "m!" to prevent commonly used commands from calling other bots at the same time.