Store: RestoreMonarchy Plugins
In this update I've added few feature like ability to have more keycard authenticated doors & toggle able function that requires player to have the keycard equiped if they want to open the door.
The configuration and authkey command usage has changed.
- Players can open the specific doors only if they have an item with ID of a keycard set in configuration
- Players don't need to press any button to open these doors, but just hover at it for a moment set in configuration
- You can transform any normal door into keycard door by using the command /authkey while pointing at the door
- You can set a custom health of keycard doors or use 0 to keep them default
- Tutorial & Preview video of the plugin on Youtube
- /authkey- makes the door you are looking at openable with keycard
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <KeycardConfiguration xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <KeycardAuthentications> <KeycardAuthentication AuthenticationID="1" ItemId="1196" /> <KeycardAuthentication AuthenticationID="2" ItemId="38" /> </KeycardAuthentications> <ShouldEquip>true</ShouldEquip> <DoorHealth>0</DoorHealth> <CloseDoorDelay>3</CloseDoorDelay> <ToggleDoorRange>4</ToggleDoorRange> <CheckFrequency>40</CheckFrequency> </KeycardConfiguration>
: : :
Added ability to have multiple keycard items for the same authentication