Store: M22 Plugins
Inventory Inspector UI
- UI is user-friendly
- Players(with permission "rocket.invsee") can look into target player's inventory and if they have permission "rocket.invsee.edit" can edit inventory
- Plugin supports background server player list and player inventory changes, that means if server player list or target player's inventory was changed during inspection, you will see the change
- There is also a help button - "?" I highly recommend you to click it at least once!
- I have provided Youtube video with my example how I interact with UI
- You also will need UI itself to make plugin work
- If player's inventory is full, extra items will be loaded to Cloud Inventory (each player on server should have cloud inventory access to get added items, permission -> "rocket.incloud" or "rocket.inc")
- /invsee: Opens a list of server players (/ins)
- /incloud: Opens your cloud inventory (/inc)
- "rocket.incloud" to use /incloud or /inc
- "rocket.invsee" to use /invsee or /ins (WATCH + NO EDIT)
- "rocket.invsee.edit" to use /invsee or /ins (WATCH + EDIT)
There are always people that help us,
I want to express my huge thanks to people who have answered and supported me concerning Unturned methods work and UI project settings or general support:
Educatalan02, Game4Freak, Daemonn, Trojaner, You guys may have a plugin for free (pm me in discord).
And last but not least I wanna thank me for the massive and complicated job I done to create such a nice plugin.