Allows you to display a UI that counts down to your players!
- Allows you to send a countdown with a simple command, built in console support too!
- Option to send a countdown to a specific permission group only!
- If a countdown is running and a new countdown is started for a specific permission group only, the old countdown will still display for all other players that aren't in the new countdown permission group!
- If a new countdown is started, the plugin will automatically determine which countdown is newer! (Has higher display priority)
- If a player joins after a countdown has started, the plugin will automatically send the UI OnJoin!
- Simple to use - Time argument doesn't need to be in seconds but in the following format: 1h 30m 10s (OR) 25m (OR) 40s.
- Quality code - To prevent any lags.
/StartCountdown <Text> <Time> (OR) /SC <Text> <Time> /StartCountdown <Text> <Time> <Permission Group> (OR) /SC <Text> <Time> <Permission Group>
StartCountdown - /StartCountdown command SC - /SC command
its a good plugin, just needs to update. Wish it was that when a "event" was over i could make it says "now" so for example: event: 10s and 10 seconds later event: Live now! or something like that. also a command to remove the event set, mabye like "/scdone" or "/clear sc".
Extremely simple and surprisingly useful plugin. Would like to see new fueatures like a countdown "loading bar" of some sort and support for different fonts.