- Configure as many crates and keys you want in the configuration.
- Data is saved in MySQL so it can be shared cross-servers.
- You can set crates to use keys or not in the configuration.
- You can change any text on the whole UI to your liking and rich text is supported in translations.
- All cache based so no performance issues. (Due to this, there might be a small delay when buying from store to appear in inventory)
- All external connections to database done on different threads.
- Commands to give crates and keys to players.
- Module to get all of the item icons in the game. (Modded or Vanilla)
- You can set ingame items to give crates and keys when picked up.
- You can set an item to reward an item, permission group or money.
- You can choose if you want to use experience, uconomy. (Banking System is supported)
- You can set crates and keys to be available to be bought on the UI or not.
- You can also set if crates are to be opened by a key or not. (Set the Key ID to 0 if no key is needed to open the crate)
- You have to set the icons for the crates, keys and items. (Recommended Size: 250x250)
- You also have to install this mod on your server for the plugin to work.
- /unbox OR /cases (Permission: unbox)
- /crate ([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (CrateID) [amount] (Permission: crate)
- /key ([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (KeyID) [amount] (Permission: key)
If you need a UI for this plugin that works with your server style, please join the discord here and create a ticket.
If you have any bugs, support, questions then join this discord and create a ticket!
To get all of the item icons in unturned, read the tutorial section over here and use this module to get all of the item icons in unturned (Modded or Vanilla).
- ConnectionString = The connection credentials to connect to the database.
- CacheRefreshSeconds = Seconds after which the cache will refresh.
- CratesTableName = The table name for where crates will be stored.
- KeysTableName = The table name for where keys will be stored.
- DataTableName = The table name for where data will be stored of players.
- UseExp = If you want the plugin to use exp as a currency.
- UseUconomy = If you want the plugin to use uconomy as a currency. (Banking System is supported)
- CrateID = ID of the crate which can be used to give crates to players by doing /crate([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (CrateID) [amount] to players, no 2 crates can have the same ID.
- CrateName = Name of the crate, can be rich text (eg. [color=red]Test Crate[/color]). Rich text will only apply wherever the crate name is used in the UI not in chat.
- Icon = Link of the icon to be used on the UI. (eg. https://i.imgur.com/vYbOZay.png)
- IsBuyable = If the crate should show up in the store and available to be bought by players through ingame money.
- Cost = Cost of the crate if it has to be shown on the store.
- KeyID = Key used to open the crate (if no key is needed set it to 0)
- Name = Name of the item, can be rich text (eg. [color=red]MapleStrike[/color). Rich text will only apply wherever the item name is used in the UI not in chat.
- Icon = Link of the icon to be used on the UI.
- Chance = Chance can be from 1-100. By default, the plugin generates a random number for the player and it checks all the items from lowest chance to highest chance to see if the player's chance is less than the chance defined in the config (if it is, player wins the item).
- RewardItem = If no item has to be given to the player when he wins this, set it to 0.
- RewardGroup = Set this to empty if you don't want any group to be given to the player when he wins this item.
- RewardMoney = Set this to 0 if you don't want any money to be given to the player when he wins this item.
- KeyID = ID of the key, it is used to give keys to players by doing /key ([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (KeyID) [amount] and also this is the ID you will put in the crate configuration to set if this key is needed to open that crate.
- KeyName = Name of the key, can be rich text (eg. [color=red]Test Key[/color]). Rich text will only apply wherever the key name is used in the UI not in chat.
- Icon = Link of the icon to be used on the UI.
- IsBuyable = If the key should show up in the store and available to be bought by players through ingame money.
- Cost = Cost of the key if it has to be shown on the store.
- ItemID = The item that will give the specific crate ID to player when picked up.
- CrateID = The crate that will be given when a player picks up that specific ItemID.
- ItemID = The item that will give the specific key ID to player when picked up.
- KeyID = The key that will be given when a player picks up that specific ItemID.
The item will be removed when picked up and the correct crate/key will be given, it's not recommended to make items that are used by a player to be a crate or key. Make different items for them that aren't used for anything else except the plugin.
Everything in the translation is rich text except the CorrectUsage message.
- OpenMod support when 2.0 releases.
- Optional webhooks support.
If you wanna entertain your community, this plugin is a must
Easy to handle and gives you everything that you need, very nice plugin, no bugs found.
Good plugin. Very fast and good support from dev.
This plugin is great and there isn't anything like it out there that uses a UI for unboxing. And the developer Paradox responds very fast on discord.