GET 20% OFF TILL 10th January, use code PP20OFF at checkout
- Configure as many crates and keys you want in the configuration.
- Data is saved in MySQL so it can be shared cross-servers.
- You can set crates to use keys or not in the configuration.
- You can change any text on the whole UI to your liking and rich text is supported in translations.
- All cache based so no performance issues. (Due to this, there might be a small delay when buying from store to appear in inventory)
- All external connections to database done on different threads.
- Commands to give crates and keys to players.
- Module to get all of the item icons in the game. (Modded or Vanilla)
- You can set ingame items to give crates and keys when picked up.
- A file server with all of the vanilla icons + some modded ones to be used on the plugin.
- Example crate icons and key icons ready to use!
- You can set an item to reward items, crates, keys, permission group or money.
- You can choose if you want to use experience, uconomy. (Banking System is supported)
- You can set crates and keys to be available to be bought on the UI or not.
- You can also set if crates are to be opened by a key or not. (Set the Key ID to 0 if no key is needed to open the crate)
- You have to set the icons for the crates, keys and items. (Recommended Size: 250x250)
- You also have to install this mod on your server for the plugin to work.
- /unbox OR /cases (Permission: unbox)
- /crate ([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (CrateID) [amount] (Permission: crate)
- /key ([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (KeyID) [amount] (Permission: key)
If you need a UI for this plugin that works with your server style, please join the discord here and create a ticket.
Here's the link to the file server which contains all vanilla item icons and some modded ones that lyhme servers uses. Thanks to Uncle LYHME for allowing me to share this with you guys. If you want to search for an item, just press ctrl + f and type in the item id and it should pop up if it's available. You can copy the link and paste it in the icon field in the configuration to make the icon show up.
Example Crate and Key Icons
Here's the link for the example crate and key icons to use if you don't have any custom made or don't want to get any made. They work with unturned item rarities, thanks to NullBlank for allowing me to share them with you guys!
If you have any bugs, support, questions then join this discord and create a ticket!
To get all of the item icons in unturned, read the tutorial section over here and use this module to get all of the item icons in unturned (Modded or Vanilla).
- ConnectionString = The connection credentials to connect to the database.
- CacheRefreshSeconds = Seconds after which the cache will refresh.
- CratesTableName = The table name for where crates will be stored.
- KeysTableName = The table name for where keys will be stored.
- DataTableName = The table name for where data will be stored of players.
- UseExp = If you want the plugin to use exp as a currency.
- UseUconomy = If you want the plugin to use uconomy as a currency. (Banking System is supported)
- SortPreviewByRarity = Sort the items shown in preview by the rarity.
- EconomyPrefix = Currency prefix which is shown in the UI.
- EconomySuffix = Currency suffix which is shown in the UI.
- CrateID = ID of the crate which can be used to give crates to players by doing /crate([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (CrateID) [amount] to players, no 2 crates can have the same ID.
- CrateName = Name of the crate, can be rich text (eg. [color=red]Test Crate[/color]). Rich text will only apply wherever the crate name is used in the UI not in chat.
- Icon = Link of the icon to be used on the UI. (eg. https://i.imgur.com/vYbOZay.png)
- IsBuyable = If the crate should show up in the store and available to be bought by players through ingame money.
- Cost = Cost of the crate if it has to be shown on the store.
- KeyID = Key used to open the crate (if no key is needed set it to 0)
- Name = Name of the item, can be rich text (eg. [color=red]MapleStrike[/color). Rich text will only apply wherever the item name is used in the UI not in chat.
- Icon = Link of the icon to be used on the UI.
- Chance = Chance can be from 1-100 (decimals are not supported), the chance to unbox the item is Item's Chance/Total Chance Of Items In Box * 100
- BroadcastWin = A message will be broadcasted which can be set in translations when this item is won by a player.
- RewardItems = If no items has to be given to the player when he wins set this to
- RewardCommands = Run commands when this item is won player id can be get by having in the command.
- RewardGroup = Set this to empty if you don't want any group to be given to the player when he wins this item.
- RewardMoney = Set this to 0 if you don't want any money to be given to the player when he wins this item.
- RewardCrateID = Set this to 0 if you don't want any crate to be given to the player when he wins this item.
- RewardCrateAmount = Amount of crates a player should be given when he wins this item.
- RewardKeyID = Set this to 0 if you don't want any key to be given to the player when he wins this item.
- RewardKeyAmount = Amount of keys a player should be given when he wins this item.
- KeyID = ID of the key, it is used to give keys to players by doing /key ([a]dd/[r]emove) (SteamID/Name) (KeyID) [amount] and also this is the ID you will put in the crate configuration to set if this key is needed to open that crate.
- KeyName = Name of the key, can be rich text (eg. [color=red]Test Key[/color]). Rich text will only apply wherever the key name is used in the UI not in chat.
- Icon = Link of the icon to be used on the UI.
- IsBuyable = If the key should show up in the store and available to be bought by players through ingame money.
- Cost = Cost of the key if it has to be shown on the store.
- ItemID = The item that will give the specific crate ID to player when picked up.
- CrateID = The crate that will be given when a player picks up that specific ItemID.
- ItemID = The item that will give the specific key ID to player when picked up.
- KeyID = The key that will be given when a player picks up that specific ItemID.
The item will be removed when picked up and the correct crate/key will be given, it's not recommended to make items that are used by a player to be a crate or key. Make different items for them that aren't used for anything else except the plugin.
Everything in the translation is rich text except the CorrectUsage message.
It's very funny and is very to use and config.
One of the best plugins out in the unturned
i used this for a reward system on my server the players loved it!
Features are extremely impressive, so are the UIs, very smooth and amazingly well made. And this may be a bit much. It's pretty difficult to setup, it could be because im stupid or don't understand something, but imo it's confusing and difficult. Not simple
If you find any complications or issues when setting up the plugin, create a ticket on our discord and ask us any questions you like.
This is one of my favorite plugins to date. Works like a charm with such a clean and responsive UI, has some of the best support too.
I LIKE THIS DEEZ NUTS
its worth the money tho
It's so smooth and user friendly. It's definitely worth the price tag. I had some difficulty setting it up because I'm retarded. But the dev helped me out quickly! Highly suggest this plugin!