- Choice of permission system (MySql, Xml, External).
- Sync of permissions between servers with MySql.
- Low to None lag/performance impact from cache refreshes.
- Higher access to modification of groups from within the game.
- Developer API for even more additions or changes, or just general better implementation.
- High customizability of how the permissions provider works.
- Supports temporary memberships for trial ranks and permissions.
- Easy editing of permissions from Xml and later upload to MySql.
- Profiling to test RocketMod, Xml, MySql and any other Permissions Provider for their performance.
Please click on any of the following to be taken to their documentation page
Quickie Developer Documentation: pastebin
Developer Reference Library: file
For support or other queries, please join the discord. Otherwise, you can always contact me through email @ [email protected]
Currently using it to sync all my permission between 12+ servers! Works like a charm, and works perfectly with all of my plugins. (Huge thanks to Pustalorc for allowing a fix that would make the plugin work with one of my none-compatible plugin.)
All of my servers using and its a must have. Keep up the good work.
It makes it more convenient for me to write PHP
This Plugin works great and all features work.
This permission plugin has never failed me. It is pretty difficult to setup, but the features it provides is worth it. Would recommend.
This plugin does everything that is needed of it but ive tried many times before to set it up and just failed to figure it out... while i might be stupid "most likely i am" after figuring it out with the some help this plugin does wonders for just generally fixing many small issues with permissions!
Super simple de utilizar, es una pasada tener en una base de datos los permisos y puedas modificarlos desde ahi, tambien puedes hacer rangos temporales. Brutal!
Great plugin, it's easy to use and has all the features you need to run a perfect server.
Such an easy plugin to make I can make it in 2min.
Naa but in all seriousness, I've seen the code for this thing and the amount of optimization that has been added. At $15 it's pretty much a steal for what it does. if you own multiple servers and want synced ranks or just want a nice set of /p commands then this is the best plugin for it.
Its a must have for pretty much any server, has very good features such as subscription ranks and stuff. And if you have multiple servers you can have ranks in the cloud.